Sunday, October 27, 2013

PEOPLE ARE THEIR THOUGHTS


Photo 


I like this from Sudhir Krishnan. Can't always read a person's mind; sometimes I try but fail poorly. So to help out in understanding a person I watch to see how he conducts himself or behaves or does things with his day or when he is around people. And this quote from Sudhir Krishnan tells me what I now know. People are their thoughts. Good or bad, everything stems from a thought. Plans, dreams, blessing, misery, betrayal, plagiarism, adventure, fun, joy, and more. By ordinary people, presidents and kings, the rich, philanthropists, saints, thieves, dictators, tyrants, corrupt officials, murderers, cheaters.... and everything else possessing of a mind and capable of thoughts.

Be careful with our thoughts. Everything starts from there.
Be blessed and stay blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!