Saturday, December 27, 2014

MY ONLY LOVE THROUGH THE YEARS





--------------------------
This beautiful song is usually played in weddings, anniversaries, and other special days carved out with love by earthly lives.



This song is my special song for the only love of my life.
Thank you, GOD, for being there through the good and bad and everything in-between with your magnificent love and care.................. through the years and forevermore.




NOTE:
Had to repost this because the link in this one faltered frequently.
Thank you for bearing with me. I just had to have this song here... it's a special one for me.








No comments:

Post a Comment

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!