Monday, August 24, 2015

TALENT CAN HELP YOU BECOME A LOT MORE OF WHO YOU ALREADY ARE





---------------------------
"Ala.. ala ako niyan." (I don't have that.) My friend was referring to 'talent'. With an apple in one hand I was on the phone with her listening intently to this morning's whining. It was only mid-morning but already she felt so bored with her day. (Oh but I can understand that. I also have my boring days. Everybody does, right?) So I suggested a hobby or something else similar which she could do to ward off boredom. And she gave me that reply..... "Ala ako niyan." Well, to cut a long story short, the chat ended with her boredom unresolved and it led me to my laptop.... thinking.
.
No talent? I don't buy that. Aside from the god-given gifts of abilities and skills used for life and living we also are equipped with talent. My friend has talent though she doesn't know it yet nor have tried to find out. I hope she does soon.
.
Life has taught me that talent or aptitude, capacity, knack, flair or other similar names it is called can be or make that difference to your day and life. The combined work of your ideas, energy, effort, and time can renew that sparkle in your eye.... recharge your spirit.... and rouse other interests for creative effort. It helps ease the weariness and seriousness of daily life. It's an equalizer which gives you that feel-good feeling in spite of worrisome concerns of the day or of life in general. It helps clear the cobwebs in your mind..... allows rest for your physical body..... and peace to your weary heart.
.
It's all the good reason to want to indulge in it.
.
So how do you know that you have talent?
.
First off, believe that you do!
.
Then, seek it doggedly until you find it. It's like job-hunting knocking on many doors until one is opened to you. Talent is just there inside of you waiting to be found... waiting to be released out to the universe. So find it... and
.
When you find it, know that it is uniquely yours; appreciate it as God's wise gift to you.
.
Then work to hone it, expand it, harness it. In return the universe will happily respond to your effort and help you blossom to bigger and better things... to a better you.
.
Whatever God gives us is meant to make us better; better than we were yesterday everyday.
.
Blessings, folks! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!