Monday, August 28, 2017

A PLACE OF PEACE, CALM, AND TRANQUILITY



When eyes grow tired and soul weary, this place can offer peace, calm, and tranquility. This is where I want to be, too. Skies so blue....trees so lush.... rolling hills.... and meadows green. And maybe a slight cool breeze blowing.

I imagine such a place in my mind.. as I can't be there. Still its image brings relief and rest to my weary mind, body and soul. 

Thank God for places like this on our planet. Bless those who have this as their neighbor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!