I like birds. But I don't know how many species there are, how they live love or die. What I do know is that I love birds. Oh don't tell me bout the scary ones and there are scary ones too but I guess they too have their part in the order of things in nature.
Do birds cry? Have you seen one struggle, suffer, sad, disappointed, afraid or angry? Or work very hard? Or simply lounge back lazily and watch the sky? I haven't. Or maybe I just don't know or can't see it. But does it matter? Birds tell me many other things... things which I didn't pay much attention to or simply took for granted.
Birds tell me.....
- to have a song in my heart and let it reign in my soul
- to soar and not just fly towards my dreams
- to be one with the wind, the sun, the sky
- to enjoy the freedom of flight... no boundaries, no borders, no limits, no chains
- to like who I am and what I stand for... and it should be for good
- to see everything big and small and that everything matters in this big tapestry of life
- to trust in a Greater Being who orchestrates all living things below and above
- to act in faith that by being me I am doing what I am supposed to be doing (it's right there in the heart)
- to be always thankful for everything.....
..... and that, by the way, is what birds do when they sing. How do I know that? I don't. But every time I hear a bird sing -- I feel their joy - their peace - their gratitude. They can't seem to stop singing. (Oh others will call it chirping lols) But they seem to be endlessly grateful for many things, for everything. Maybe I should start doing that too. :-)