Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TWO PLACES I WANT TO BE



Whenever a dear friend says I have you in my thoughts (we're not talking of love or romance here.. lols  ) ... my heart does a double-take. And when he or she says that I'm in their prayers ... now my heart tumbles over with huge delight. I consider that a wonderful privilege, honor, and gift for such a lovely friendship. Immediately I tuck it into my treasure chest of friendship gems and jewels. And along with other gems inside I pour out tons of prayers over it out of the joy and gladness bursting forth from the heart.

Because you see that's just the place where I want to be... in someone's thoughts and prayers. There can be no better place. It does more than a dozen greeting cards on occasion or treats on occasion or Hi's and Hello's when you happen to bump on each other at the mall. Because it warms the day with good thoughts that someone out there thinks of me with kindness or fondness. It boosts my energy to move ahead despite a mound of obstacles because I know that someone out there is praying for me too. It sets wings to my soul as it soars up high where the angels glide. It keeps me safe wherever I travel on all the highways and journeys of life and even in the mundane rituals of my day.

So my dear blog friends (with some of you we've never met) ......  thank you for your thoughts and prayers..... as you are in mine.

Blessings to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Ellen,

    Absolute right you are. I agree that if these two places are given to one then there is no need for any outward show. Third place I can think of is HEART.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right too, Jack. Ultimately good thoughts and fervent prayers can spring forth from a heart that's kind, caring, and compassionate. I remember my mom telling me before.... 'out of the fullness of the heart so inclined good things can come..'

    Blessings to you and the family. Thanks for coming by and for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are always in my prayers and special in my heart Ms.Ellen..you have always said encouraging words that uplifted my soul..thank you so much po for being a blessing..*hugs* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sie, as you are in my thoughts and prayers as well. We are here for each other. I'm sure that you would be a good friend and a blessing for anyone just as well when the need arises. You are such a warm and caring person. It is a huge pleasure to have met you. Thank you so much for your prayers. Warms my heart so. Take care always. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh thats like so cute .... Thanks dear and I really we could meet sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely thought.. to meet one day. Just that there's a big wide ocean that separates our two countries. :-)But who says it's impossible?!! Who knows.. one day perhaps. Thanks for coming by, Chakoli. Always a pleasure to see you. Blessings to you and your loved ones.

      Delete

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!