Tuesday, January 8, 2019

SOMETIMES COURAGE IS THE QUIET VOICE INSIDE

--- I know this. I see this on every face I meet down the street. Yes indeed, it's that quiet voice inside...hoping, believing, trusting, waiting. Each person, each life, each journey... carries with it this precious virtue which moves the journey along day after day after day. ❤
 
Courage, somebody else's or my own, always makes me cry. Because sometimes being brave can be a burden. A heavy load bearing down on you...by your lonesome self. 

And yet a tiny whisper in the farthest corner of your heart, firm and determined, speaks up... "You can do it. Get moving!"

And I get up....and live!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes it is! The quiet voice that keeps us going...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RGB! Delighted to see you!Indeed..."the quiet voice that keeps us going." Thank you for your lovely visit and comment. God bless you and your family.

      Delete

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!