Wednesday, December 8, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!


Memories from the corner of my mind......🎶

You know, some think that people who pray are locos. I know a few who think it's a waste of time.  I remember Mom... My mother was a person of prayer. (But then mothers are!) She would rock the heavens with every issue of her life. She surely kept God busy...very busy. As a kid I  saw how her eyes glistened when answers came. Also how tears would roll down her weary eyes when none came.

 Yeah...sometimes God does that...delays it a bit for some reason He alone knows. But she prayed some more. Yup...she did. Dozens of candles lit at the altar...dozens of trips to church were made. She never gave up.

Armed with prayer she was David fighting bravely the Goliaths of her imperfect life. ... She died fighting to the end.

Oh the memories are flooding in now and ....will somebody hand me a hankie please?!. Lols ☺😊.... But she was my superhero... and I miss her so.  By the way .... ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! .... .... (December 11th)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!