Wednesday, May 4, 2022

IMAGES RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND

 

--  

A few days back I was in a dilemma pondering what to paint 🤔 And as I have said, you don't immediately start painting even if the canvas is right infront of you ready and able.😁 Parang katulad ng kasabihang - "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak". Gusto mo nang simulan pero ayaw sumunod ang kamay mo .. LOLS 😄

Now ... today I finished the painting. A scene which played in my mind for a bit though I wasn't quite sure I'd do. Because....it was just an image running in my mind along with other images scrambling for front page. Gulo noh?!? Haha..

Anyway... as an old saying goes "All's well that ends well." 

It's been a good day.😚☺

I hope yours was, too.

Godbless. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!