Tuesday, July 6, 2010

RAINBOW SOULS



I've met 'rainbow souls'. Yeah, I like to call them that because just like a rainbow comes after the rain.. they bring back the joy, smile, and hope into lives where once thought would never show itself again. By their mere presence they help one cope with life's turbulent waters. By their steady strength and support they make one want to believe and hope again. By the beauty of their minds they make one see beyond those barriers or walls which keep away dreams. By the gentleness of their hearts they restore one's inner core or get you back connected to it much in better form.

Sadly my rainbow souls had to leave. Beautiful friendships. Alas, life took them into other directions -- but perhaps to minister to other hurting souls and that is so okay. Maybe I'll be seeing them again someday. Who knows?! One thing's sure they're irreplaceable. Will always keep their memory alive.

But three very special rainbow souls have gone and never will return again. That felt like losing a huge chunk of me. 'Thought I'd never make it alone. But I was wrong for they left their footprints behind -- in my heart and it's like they're always there -- accepting me for who-what I am, pushing me to reach my best, reminding me to stay on track, giving me the inspiration to follow my dreams, keeping that laughter and song in my head and heart alive. They're there for me.. always will be. My rainbow souls... Mom, Dad, kid brother Jesse. Love you!!! --- Know your rainbow souls? They're just there. If you can't see them with your eyes, see them with your heart.


"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia Weedn




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful post!!loved it :)
    Rainbow souls thats a beautiful way to describe the loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sana! Yeah, are not our dear and loved ones the rainbows of our life. They mean the world to us... :-)... and long after they've gone they live on in our hearts and minds. That's beautiful, isn't it?

    So nice to see you. Thanks for your lovely visit. Bless you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. Rainbow souls. The very thought fills joy and hope in my heart. And you are right, we all have these Rainbow souls in our lives, who make a lasting impression and spread mirth around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RGB! Indeed we have these wonderful people with us -- in great friendships, or in our families, or in relationships bringing joy to our lives. And sometimes, they are in strangers we get to meet too, believe it or not. :-) Thanks for dropping by. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!