Tuesday, December 1, 2020

NEVER FORGET HOW FAR YOU'VE COME


When things don't happen as you hoped it would,  this certainly puts you down so bad it changes everything. You have put in some expectations, some huge some small. But no matter its size it hits you real hard where it truly can hurt. You begin to wonder ..... is it worth all the heartbreak, the misery, disappointment, the broken dreams??

I don't have the answers to that. Except those of my own. And this isn't a one-size-fits-all kind of thing or answer. The struggles, heartaches, or the highs and lows are as diverse as the myriads of stars in the evening sky. One may or could be hugely overwhelming than the others  ...  or another could be so ordinary with nary a bat of an eyelash raised. And even a lot more diverse in between all that.

But this I know --- we don't forget  ... never forget  ... can't forget.  It gives us memories forever etched in the heart, both good and bad. It gives us our trophies or our scars. No....we can't forget all that. We won't. 

I know I never will in my own. Because... all of that, everything, was -- is me. It shaped, molded, grew me. Most importantly,  Someone up there had a hand in everything. I wouldn't be here at all if He didn't!

🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!