Thursday, June 26, 2014

JUST A FEW SNIPPETS OF A BLESSED DAY WITH FAMILY, June 22, 1914

You don't look to your day thinking it's just another day. Because it is not! Even if it's just eating pancakes, it's special.

So the day started out as a plan for a simple lunch, no big drama on the horizon. As for me, I'm always content sharing family time with my children. So no big deal. These are simply my precious moments.

But a surprise was brewing somewhere....... Yeah, my kids are unbeatable at springing huge surprises. They've got a lot of practice through the years.... i.e. surprise lunch in Tagaytay, a vacation in Boracay, overnight stay in a grand hotel, etc. etc.  It's always the Great Conspiracy.

To sum it all up, the day was so blessed... I was feeling so blessed. My cup runneth over with joy ... grateful to a wonderful family. And last but certainly not the least to a Magnificent God for this lovely gift of family.


Memories one by one..................

 This and the rest -- 
All in the day's gastronomic delight.
P.S.  Pasta with Okra --- a special dish created by daughter Amchit.
Truly a gastronomic revelation!
......................................










 Great time!!

 Flowers --- I love them all....  
anyplace, anytime, anywhere.




 Gosh, can you imagine if they filled that up with 
all of 68 candles?!!

 Thank you, Marco Polo!

 The prettiest birthday cake in the whole wide world!
 Happy mother  :-)
 Amchit, eldest of three girls.

Christine, my daughter and Daniel's wife.

Youngest daughter Malen.
 With son-in-law Daniel.
 Lovely gift from Malen. ----  "Dance First. Think Later"
by Kathryn and Ross Petras, 
authors of  "Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're A Cheese"

 My treasures.

So very blessed.

Blessings all! 

 Happiness is spelled  F-A-M-I-L-Y !!!


So there you are...  a special day in the life of lil' ole me..... 
and shared with you all. Thank you. Blessings everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That was a big birthday bash!You had virtually soaked in the boundless affection and love of your daughters and son in law..Wishing you once again a happy birthday.The pics are all very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Indeed, another to add to my treasure chest of wonderful memories.

      Thank you for your lovely visit and comment. Have a blessed day!!

      Delete

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!