Monday, November 9, 2009

"HOW DID YOU KNOW"

It was long ago when I first heard this song and fell straight in love with it. It was lovely then and still is today, amazingly. I was browsing the YouTube site when I stumbled upon it. Now I'm having it here on the blog to listen to anytime I please. See the lyrics below and know why, so here it is...

HOW DID YOU KNOW --- sang by Gary Valenciano
(source: YouTube)
Right click with your mouse on 'Open Link In New Window', so you need not leave the blog page. (Oh but of course, you know that already. LOLS!) :-)

HOW DID YOU KNOW

I remember so well
The day that you came
Into my life
You ask for my name
You have the most beautiful smile
My life started to change
I'd wake up each day
Feeling all right
With you right by my side
Make me feel things
Will work out just fine

CHORUS:
How did you know
I needed someone like you in my life
That there was an empty space in my heart
You came at the right time in my life
I'll never forget how you brought the sun to shine in my life
And took all the worries and fears that i have.
I guess what I'm really trying to say
It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way
No words can express how much i love you
(repeat chorus)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Ellen, I soooo love this song so very much, in fact I also wrote a post about this song maybe sometime in Feb or March of current year...:)

    I love the lyrics and I dedicated it to a very dear friend of mine...:)

    I love the song for every word of it and I have memorized the lyrics by heart...:)

    loved it Ellen really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    that is a beautiful song
    and I really loved your sketches
    have a good day ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen,

    soo touching lines ans perfectly gripped..

    :)>> Thank you for sharing this..

    yeah..such exprences, and such ppl dont come on every day..thats what make the day special..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Amity,

    Beautiful really, isn't it?! I play it over and over and over Lols! till my eardrums say 'Stop!' Hahahah...

    Only Gary V. can sing it the way he does, di ba?

    Thanks for this lovely visit.
    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lakshmi,

    Such a pleasure to see you here. Thank you for your lovely message. Went to your blog and loved that piece on Faith. Left message there for you. Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Prams,

    Yeah, truly a lovely song, isn't it? Glad that you liked it. :-) Thanks for dropping by and for your lovely message. Take care pls. May you be blessed with peace, joy, and love today and everyday forward.

    ReplyDelete

:-) Here's where I warmly welcome you and where you leave your footprints behind with fond memories attached to it of wonderful chats and friendships. Thank you for your comments. Or send your comments to ellen622@gmail.com. Will be seeing you in your blog too. God bless you!